Looking for ways to get involved in Clermont County?
- Ensure you are registered, update your address, and more at the Secretary of State website.
- Check the Clermont County Board of Elections website for information on deadlines, voter information, and absentee ballots.
- 2019 Elections are on May 7 and November 5!
Attend a Meeting or Join a Club
- The Clermont County Democratic Party meets on the third or fourth Thursday of each month at HQ in Batavia. Both the Executive and Central Committee meetings are open (6:00pm and 7:00pm). See the events page for more.
- Enjoy getting to know fellow Clermont Dems at one of the five Democratic Clubs' meetings each month.
Volunteer to make a difference in our local government.
- Volunteer for a campaign! Help get local, state, and federal Democrats elected.
- Join a committee: Fundraising, Events, Membership, and more.
- Join or start a focus group: environmental, reproductive rights, workers' rights, and more. We must bring progressive conversations to Clermont County!
- Sign up to be a poll worker.
Become a Precinct Executive
Precinct Executives are the voice between the County Party and neighborhoods, and help to build the Democratic Party at its grass roots. PEs can be appointed between elections, but run for the position in even years at the spring primary. PEs are a member of the CCDP Central Committee and attend monthly meetings. All 167 precincts in Clermont need a PE!
We can't do this without the generous donations of our members. Online donation link coming soon.
To donate via check:
Clermont County Democratic Party
P.O. Box 475
Batavia, OH 45103
Run for Office
There are various offices and boards in Clermont County needing fresh Democratic voices, and plenty of help to get you started. More info coming soon.
Join the Newsletter
Don't miss out on our weekly newsletter!