Get Involved In Clermont County
Attend a Meeting or Join a Club
- The Clermont County Democratic Executive Board meets at 6pm on the fourth Thursday of each month at HQ in Batavia or on Zoom.
- Enjoy getting to know fellow Clermont Dems at one of the Democratic Clubs’ meetings each month. Learn more about them under the ‘ABOUT US’ tab.
Volunteer to make a difference in our local government.
- Volunteer for a campaign! Help get local, state, and federal Democrats elected.
- Join a committee: Fundraising, Events, Membership, and more.
- Join or start a local group: environmental, reproductive rights, workers’ rights, and more. We must bring progressive conversations to Clermont County!
- Sign up to be a poll worker.
Become a Precinct Captain
Precinct Captains are the voice between the County Party and neighborhoods, and help to build the Democratic Party at its grass roots. Captains can be appointed between elections, but run for the position in even years at the spring primary. Captains are a member of the CCDP Central Committee and attend monthly meetings. All 167 precincts in Clermont need one!
Run for Office
There are various offices and boards in Clermont County needing fresh Democratic voices, and plenty of help to get you started.
Resources about open seats, how to file and candidate training are available to help.
For more information:
- Contact the Clermont County Democratic Party at firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the Clermont County Board of Elections website or call their office at 513.732.7275 for information about nominating petitions, filing fees and filing deadlines.
- The Ohio Democratic Party developed an online tool that you can use to query what local offices are up for election in 2021 and 2022.
- Need some training to run for office? ODP offers candidate training through their Main Street Initiative program. Contact Sam Melendez, Director of Main Street Initiative at email@example.com
- Ensure you are registered, update your address, and more at the Secretary of State website.
- Check the Clermont County Board of Elections website for information on deadlines, voter information, and absentee ballots.
- 2021 Election Tuesday, November 2
We can’t do this without the generous donations of our members. Donate online today!
To donate via check:
Clermont County Democratic Party
P.O. Box 475
Batavia, OH 45103